MetaJolt is a company based in, and subject only to laws and jurisdiction of the United States of America, and as such these Terms of Service (and any other terms, policies, or guidelines that we provide) are only available in English.
No individual under the age of thirteen (13) may use the MetaJolt, provide any personal information to MetaJolt, or otherwise submit personal information through MetaJolt ever. You may only use MetaJolt if you can form a binding contract with MetaJolt and are not legally prohibited from using MetaJolt.
MetaJolt reserves the right to amend, alter, modify, or change these terms of service at any time. A notice regarding changes made to the Terms of Service (TOS) or other policies on MetaJolt will be posted prominently on the website, and appropriate email notices will be provided in the event of a change. Any changes to the agreement made by MetaJolt will be effective immediately when any changes are made.
The services provided by MetaJolt are changing all the time, and as such their form and functionality may change as time goes on. Changes to MetaJolt and it's associated services will be performed at MetaJolt's sole discretion, with or without notice.
MetaJolt reserves the right to impose caps, cutoffs, or other limitations to the services provided, or terminate them at their sole discretion with or without notice.
MetaJolt reserves the right to terminate or suspend accounts at any time at it's sole discretion. MetaJolt reserves the right to refuse access or use of MetaJolt or it's affiliated services to anyone at MetaJolt's sole discretion.
You may not, without express prior written permission, do any of the following while accessing or using MetaJolt:
- (1) tamper with, or use non-public areas of MetaJolt, or the computer(s) or delivery systems of MetaJolt and/or its service providers.
- (2) Probe, scan, or test any system or network (particularly for vulnerabilities), or otherwise attempt to breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- (3) Access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by MetaJolt (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions) or unless permitted by MetaJolt's robots.txt file or other robot exclusion mechanisms.
- (4) Use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including without limitation by forging TCP-IP packet headers or email headers.
- (5) Interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus to, spamming, or overloading the system, or by scripted use of the system in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the system.
MetaJolt users retain ownership and/or other applicable rights to their user content, and MetaJolt and/or third parties retain ownership and/or other applicable rights in all content other than user content.
When you provide user content to MetaJolt you grant MetaJolt a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the service is available), and create derivative works of, such user content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purposes of allowing MetaJolt to operate the Services in accordance with their functionality, improve the system, and develop new systems.
You agree that this license includes the right for MetaJolt to make all publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by MetaJolt, so that those third parties can syndicate and/or analyze the user content on other media platforms and services.
In the event your MetaJolt account is terminated, the content associated with the account will be held for a period of time before deletion for administrative purposes.
Your access to and use of the systems or any user content is at your own risk. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE systems ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MetaJolt DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MetaJolt makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the systems, including any representation or warranty that the use of the systems will-
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MetaJolt AND THE MetaJolt STAFF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (B) LOSS OF: PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; (C) DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (D) DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER USING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OR CONTENT; AND/OR (E) DAMAGES IN ANY MANNER RELATING TO ANY CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT MetaJolt HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND FURTHER WHERE A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF MetaJolt AND THE MetaJolt STAFF, FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US $100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE APPLICABLE SERVICE(S).
- (1) Be timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system, or data.
- (2) Meet your requirements or expectations.
- (2) Be free from errors or that defects will be corrected.
- (3) Be free of viruses or other harmful components. MetaJolt also makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to user content; Subscriber user content, in particular, is provided by and is solely the responsibility of, the Subscribers providing that user content. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from MetaJolt or through the systems, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
You agree that you have all legal licenses, copyrights, and trademarks for all user content posted to MetaJolt. By posting user content to MetaJolt you agree that you are the legal owner of the user content, or the legal agent of the legal owner of the user content acting with full rights, licenses, copyrights and trademarks allowing the media to be posted. MetaJolt does not scan, search, or otherwise analyze user submitted content beyond the restrictions posted below. To report a piece of media as allegedly infringing upon a license, copyright, or trademark, use our “Copyright” form for prompt assistance.
Media that is prohibited by MetaJolt is not allowed on MetaJolt.com at any time. These include:
- 1. Media containing explicit nudity, or overtly sexual themes and behaviors.
- 2. Media created specifically to harass, demean, or attack another MetaJolt user.
- 3. Media featuring death, suicide, or graphic violence.
- 4. Media containing illegal activities, such as making or using drugs, bomb making, or other unlawful activities.
- 5. Dangerous or unlawful behavior.
- 6. Media intended to facilitate unauthorized commercial or advertising.
- 7. Media featuring cruelty to animals.
Media that falls into the above categories will be removed immediately by the MetaJolt Team and the offending account(s) shall be disciplined as the MetaJolt Team at their sole discretion. Videos flagged for review will be reviewed by the MetaJolt Team within 24 hours, and it will be solely the MetaJolt Team that will determine the media's standing.
By entering, viewing, using, or posting media to MetaJolt.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms of service.